quarta-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2010

A fashion designer's house













Taking photo of my frames, I was closer and closer to an old house with dark green shutters and something has happened.
I have met Lena, a fashion designer. She lives with her son Leo in this very interesting house, full of memories, vintage items and furniture. She has invited me inside to lunch with them. It was marvelous afternoon and I hope it is not the end of that acquaintance...

Tirando fotos das minhas molduras, fui chegando perto de uma casa antiga, com venezianas verdes escuras, quando algo aconteceu.
Conheci Lena, uma designer de moda. Ela mora com seu filho Leo nesta interessante casa, cheia de memórias, objetos e móveis antigos. Ela me convidou para o almoço. Foi uma tarde maravilhosa e espero que nos encontremos novamente.

Nenhum comentário: