quinta-feira, 14 de junho de 2012

Today is my day

What is done is done. The painting for the project "Tainhas na rede" and paintings for my exhibition are done. Believe me, it was not easy with two kids, especially with my little one. Thanks to my husband.
Today is my day. Today is the opening of my individual exhibition at the COR.Galeria de arte - 7pm. I'm going to celebrate.
I'm expecting you. I know, that some of you can't come, because it's to far. But I thank you for such nice e-mails and congrats.

2 comentários:

bloggerka: niespa disse...

good luck and have a nice time!

Anita Damas disse...

Dzieki wielkie! Twoje zyczenia sie spelnily, bylo po prostu swietnie! Nie spodziewalam sie, naprawde, tylu ludzi . Wszystko przeszlo moje wszelkie wyobrazenia. Jeszcze raz dziekuje i pozdrawiam:)))