quarta-feira, 28 de novembro de 2012

By the lake again



Actually we are by the lake almost every day. The weather is gorgeous and Ivo loves to play over there. It's a bit easier for me to take him there, where is so calm and safe. I can rest a bit and time passing by so fast, that I almost missed Ivo's school today.




The little surfer...



Sofia enjoys being by the lake as well. She likes to swim a bit. Looks so sweet when she does it...


I don't buy any feminine magazines, only "Vogue kids" when is attached for free to the Vogue magazine


Coming back with Titus from his music school, I bought in the second hand so cute, very old and good quality glasses. Love them a lot...

2 comentários:

MILZA disse...

I love to buy vintage pieces. Those sunglasses looked great and timeless. I just love your art and style. Congrats.
Adoro comprar coisas antigas. Esses oculos sao bonitos e aparentam ser atuais. Curto seu estilo e sua arte. Parabens.
Milza

Anita Damas disse...

Thank you very much, Milza! Nice to meet you! :) xoxo